Water Treatment Technician – North West...
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team supporting and maintaining our water treatment contracted services within one of our key development regions throughout the United Kingdom.
To undertake this role successfully, the following would be beneficial: -
- Some background in environmental water services
- A desire to develop and learn
- An ability to deal with customers in a professional manner
- Demonstrate good time management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to teamwork
- Full driving licence
- Training will be provided
The position provides significant long term opportunities for the successful candidate and the benefits include the company pension scheme, flexible company vehicle policy and other benefits associated with a progressive company.
Please apply in writing including your CV to:-
Unit 12 Mulberry Avenue
Turnstone Business Park
Or use the Contact Us page to provide your information and forward your CV.